TTK Game Demo TTK Game Demo

Learn to program.

Attaching projectiles onto the movie clip of the player is the worst possible thing you could do for a game like this. You also need to work on getting the text to look better; as it stands, most of it is an ugly mess that doesn't contrast well with the background imagery.

+2 because it's actually a game and not a no-effort sprite animation.

Yuri Cream Pie Yuri Cream Pie

My good sir..

Wasn't Loli recently banned in several places? And in response to your Edit 2, I have NEVER heard that before.

The Chinese Knight: Rpg 2 The Chinese Knight: Rpg 2

Haha nice

10 points for fooling legions of retards that don't know how to right click.

Gay Fish Revolution Gay Fish Revolution

Ugh

If you're going to take a tutorial source file and edit it, at least make it less obvious.

I saw the tutorial to make one of these not long ago, and the tutorial supplied a .fla.

I do like how you synced the arrows with the music though, so points for that.

WoW Fighting test WoW Fighting test

Pretty cool

Using actual WoW models isn't a very good idea if you plan to make a full game. The file size will be ridiculous.

The system was okay, but it could definately use work. Make sure to work on the system before the full game. I have experience with fucking up an RPG battle system. If you ever need some help, you can PM me. I'm developing an RPG with a combat system like this at the moment.

Holydrainer responds:

Okay, i know it needs work. I'm going to add more spells and abilities, and of course items. Maybe i'll make a world where you can encounter monsters and explore, with a story packed around it. Thanks for the review, and if you have any tips i didn't mention, you know it.

Twilight Makeover Twilight Makeover

My god...

No matter how hard I tried, I could not make him look manly.

I hated the movie and I hated the book, but this was a pretty good flash. As a coder I can appreciate how annoying it is to make a system like this. Good job!

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Awesome game

I beat it in 872:53 :D

Actionpals Actionpals

Really fun

This is honestly a really really good game. The fact you have to react fast to some situations only adds to the fun. The only problem I found is that the levels are too long. But other than that, it's great. I especially love the art style.

molkman responds:

You must be a really sexy man. Thanks-

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Holy fuck, perfection at last.

This is without a doubt the GREATEST flash game I have ever played in my life. This is as close to perfect as one can get. I salute you good sir on this amazing creation.

Game Of Life Simulation Game Of Life Simulation

Great!

This is really fun to just watch for minutes on end :D